(NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 20 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
Global Vice President of Sales – Blood Management
Over 23 years ago, Masimo started with a bold mission to improve patient outcomes and reduce the cost of care by taking noninvasive monitoring to new sites and applications. Today, Masimo has grown into a successful publicly traded medical technology company employing over 3,000 people worldwide with product revenues that have increased 4-fold in the last five years.
As a recognized leader in the design, manufacture and worldwide sales of innovative noninvasive monitoring solutions; Masimo relies on its talented team of people who look beyond what others see to achieve its mission.
Blood Management Global Vice President of Sales
We have an exciting opportunity for a Global Vice President of Sales to be responsible for driving significant sales growth through Masimo’s new Blood Management Sales and Clinical Applications Team. This individual will direct the efforts of Masimo’s Blood Management Teams selling and supporting Masimo’s innovative non-invasive hemoglobin monitoring solutions to hospitals and health systems in core markets around the word.
This position will be responsible for building relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and luminary accounts, collaborating in the development of go-to-market strategies and related early adopter sales initiatives. The ideal candidate will have notable success leading teams selling innovative clinical solutions that require physicians and clinicians in the Operating Room and Intensive Care Units to modify traditional care processes to achieve the clinical and financial outcomes made possible by disruptive, new technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Recruit, develop and lead a team of Regional VP of Sales, Sales Reps and Clinical Specialists to identify business opportunities and manage the Blood Management Team to meet assigned revenue and profit objectives as well as ensure effective customer utilization of Masimo’s non-invasive hemoglobin monitoring solutions.
- Develop and lead the implementation of strategic sales efforts to penetrate existing accounts and generate business in new accounts by selling innovative, disruptive solutions to Acute Care Physicians, Clinicians, and Administrators.
- Become an expert in Blood Management market trends related to reducing unnecessary blood transfusions, as well as clinical evidence regarding the scope of the problem/need that Masimo’s unique non-invasive solutions are designed to address.
- Lead the team to establish local initiatives such as regional symposiums and physician working groups to leverage key opinion leaders and luminary accounts to increase awareness and demand with surrounding physicians and hospitals.
- Communicate vision and strategic guidance in each region and market as well as identify sales goals, strategies and actions to drive their achievement including accurate tracking and forecasting of sales opportunities and revenue across all regions.
- Interface with senior level managers to maintain mutual understanding of product sales strategies and sales requirements.
- Recruit, develop and motivate high caliber sales and clinical applications support professionals while establishing a high-performance, solutions-oriented culture.
Experience, Skills, and Education Requirements :
- Currently in a Sales Leadership role responsible for leading all sales and customer relations activities within a +$100M organization with a track record of above industry average revenue and margin growth.
- Proven ability to interact collaboratively and effectively with senior executives, colleagues and subordinates; strong ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with colleagues, vendors, and client executives up to the Boardroom level.
- Proven success selling innovative medical devices used in the Operating Room and Intensive Care Units that require a change in clinical processes.
- Must possess strong verbal, written, interpersonal communication and presentation skills including the ability to articulate clinical concepts to multiple types of decision makers.
- Demonstrated ability to attract, retain, develop, and motivate high caliber sales talent; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.
- Confidence balanced with humility, an effective collaborator with experience and success in facilitating team-oriented objectives and initiatives.
- 8+ years of successful sales leadership, including 3+ years managing sales managers; experience leading sales and/or marketing teams outside of the US is strongly preferred.
- This individual leads by example, treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity; and upholds organizational values.
- Highly organized and self-motivated with strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Strong undergraduate academic credentials required and MBA preferred.
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence and raising the performance bar.
- Ability and willingness to travel 50% of the time, including International travel.
Masimo is proud to be an EOE, M/F/D/V, and we value and are committed to Diversity at every level.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!
As important as the blood running through your veins is the oxygen it carries. Masimo knows that and makes tools that monitor arterial...