Partsmaster is seeking highly motivated and independent outside sales representatives to join our rapidly growing team. Our outside sales representative is responsible for building and servicing his/her territory by developing strong business relationships with potential and existing accounts within the industrial maintenance supply industry. Successful, hard-working employees with Partsmaster experience impressive financial rewards and satisfying personal growth. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial opportunity with dedicated corporate support, join our Partsmaster team as a sales representative.
Partsmaster is a division of NCH Corporation, a leading provider of industrial goods since 1919. Partsmaster offers thousands of solutions through numerous product lines developed especially for maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) applications. Because of our history and structure, we offer the support of a large company while extending the opportunity for each sales representative to manage individual accounts and territories. We feature an impressive training program and an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Multiple cold calls daily with potential accounts to introduce the Partsmaster brand, demonstrate products, and close on a sale
- Demo a wide variety of our maintenance repair products in account shops to display their efficiency and effectiveness
- “Solution sell” and “system sell” to accounts by listening, researching, and focusing on clients needs
- Build long lasting relationships with accounts based on trust as well as product and industry knowledge
- Consistently demonstrate new products to accounts keeping them engaged and current with industry trends
AT THIS TIME WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE VISAS OR RELOCATION FOR THIS POSITION
- NO AGENCY INQUIRIES ACCEPTED-
Successful applicants will attend field training with their manager followed by additional classroom training at our corporate headquarters in Dallas, TX
- 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience, sales experience preferred
- Valid drivers license, High school or GED required, undergraduate degree preferred
- Highly self motivated, outgoing individual with a resilient nature
- Excellent verbal communication and professional demeanor
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Exhibit high integrity in business setting with a strong customer focus
- Results focused, goal oriented
- Ability to learn and be trained on Partsmaster’s selling techniques and extensive product line
Partsmaster - 13 months ago
Partsmaster Inc. was founded in 1990 by Hillen Smith to service material handling requirements. Partsmaster's main strength is in it's abili...