As a member of our first responder sales team you will d evelop and maintain relationships with commercial and residential property managers and owners in the metro Philadelphia area. As the on scene first point of contact with residential and commercial property owners , you will build rapport and quickly gain confidence to set the stage for securing their business. Use your problem solving abilities to identify and assess damage caused by fire, water, wind or a vehicle impact. Provide empathy in traumatic situations, build trust and provide excellent customer service that generates new business for the company. Reporting to the owner, you will communicate your site assessment evaluation to our estimating team.
- Generate new contracts annually.
- Interact and communicate effectively with on the scene property managers, owners, fire fighters, police, and the Red Cross.
- Respond to emergency calls on a 24-hour rotational basis.
- Provide expert knowledge and direction to owners as needed.
- Complete weekly Emergency Response reports and monthly expense reports.
- Attend weekly office meetings and collaborate with the office team.
- Professionally represent the PDR principles of honesty and integrity .
- Sales experience in fire and water restoration or construction preferred.
- Prior experience in the restoration and property management industry or firefighter experience is a plus.
- Accountable , team player, and customer focused.
- Effective communication that execute superior poise and judgment.
- Disciplined , hardworking, and dependable.
- Keen attention to detail and great organizational habits.
- Sense of urgency with a firefighter mentality.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Paul Davis Restoration and Remodeling will reward your talents with a base salary of $50K, plus commission, and a company vehicle. Total compensation expected to be six figures in the first year. You will also receive a generous benefits package which includes medical, retirement and vacation.
If you are effective at building rapport with customers, we encourage you to apply online now. We prefer that you submit an electronic resume via this career site or cut and paste your resume into the body of an email.
To learn more about Paul Davis Restoration and Remodeling , please visit http://www.pauldavisrestoration.com/
Paul Davis Restoration and Remodeling requests that all candidate and recruiter communication be directed to Safari Solutions.
Donna Wells, HR Consultant
Safari Solutions offers a unique approach to help companies find the right people. We simply couldn't afford the high cost associated with a...