About the Company
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For almost 20 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
Sales – Hospital Account Manager (Houston, Texas)
About the Position :
In this high-profile role, the Account Manager will have the unique fortune to foster and develop strategic relationships with a variety of clinical leaders in targeted hospitals. You will be a proactive member of a dynamic team and enjoy securing new business and developing and increasing sales in your territory. Your sales and account management expertise will be rewarded with opportunities for career growth and advancement in a company that makes a difference in people’s lives!
· Identifies and develops working relationships with clinical thought leaders at strategic accounts to position the benefits in care processes and patients outcomes of Masimo’s new Pulse CO-Oximetry and Floor Monitoring solutions.
· Drives capital sales of Masimo CO-Oximetry and PSN solutions to Hospitals in your territory.
· Drives to conclusion Masimo Sensor agreements.
· Maintains high level of customer satisfaction with all installed Masimo customers in your territory.
· Actively distribute information on clinical studies documenting prevalence and risks of undetected and unmonitored levels of MetHb, COHb and adverse respiratory events of unmonitored patients on General Care Floors.
· Coordinates clinical evaluations of Masimo’s Rainbow SET Pulse CO-Oximetry technology to establish for vocal, credible clinical champions (VCCCs).
· Plans, executes and directs primary customer focus on a variety of targeted customers including non-Masimo strategic customers not yet considering our technologies, pending active sales Masimo conversion opportunities, and existing Masimo customers considered “early adopters” for these breakthrough technologies.
· Collaborates with Masimo Strategic Account Managers, Health System Managers and Clinical Specialist where team selling is appropriate, and provide critical information to marketing and upper management including market trends and competitive activity.
· Maintains thorough product knowledge including ability to position and demonstrate Masimo product. PowerPoint presentation skills will be necessary to communicate Masimo’s vision and value proposition.
· Maintains high skill level in Strategic and Tactical selling skills.
· Organizes and conducts user seminars on the compelling needs and benefits of Pulse CO-Oximetry and Floor Monitoring, and help clinicians minimize the quantity of sentinel events on the floors.
· Creates and maintain CRM database of key account information including key account profiles with updates on current status and next steps in establishing targeted VCCCs, list of sales opportunities with a realistic sales forecast data.
· Exceed goals within the expense budgets for all required activities.
· Bachelor Degree
· HealthCare Certificate (Preferred)
· 3 + years of successful Hospital based sales selling innovative technology solutions to clinicians.
· Proven track record of Capital sales and the ability to communicate value based solutions.
· Substantial direct clinical experience and knowledge in treating /managing patients cardiopulmonary status using oxygen saturation monitoring in concert with CO-Oximetry measurements.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills and exceptional ability to lead group presentations.
· A proven track record in the ability to persuade clinicians to consider and embrace new ideas, with an emphasis on new patient care processes based upon clinical evidence and new, innovative technologies.
· Ability to perform clinical evaluations of Masimo technology to include research and focus groups.
· Successful history managing customer interactions, with excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Successful history of selling innovative, paradigm shifting patient care solutions a significant plus.
· Extended travel and overnight stays required as well as a valid drives license.
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is proud to be an EEOE and we value and are committed to Diversity at every level.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!
As important as the blood running through your veins is the oxygen it carries. Masimo knows that and makes tools that monitor arterial...