STRUCTURAL collaborates with clients to improve infrastructure by combining our award-winning specialty construction, repair and maintenance services with our proprietary technologies to provide innovative solutions for demanding engineering and construction challenges.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales professional with experience in the power and energy market to develop new and strengthen existing client relationships throughout our Northeast U.S. Territory. This Sales professional will function as part of our Energy Solutions Sales Team which brings the capabilities of STRUCTURAL to the power and energy market. Projects within this market include but are not limited to structural concrete repair, moisture protection, and strengthening. As a Sales professional for STRUCTURAL, you will collaborate with our Technologies and Operations teams to tackle the toughest construction challenges and meet the needs of our valued customers.
Successful candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered for this strategic sales position:
This position can be based anywhere in the Northeast Territory and will require significant travel throughout the designated territory to acquire new business and strengthen existing relationships. We are offering this opportunity to an energetic, enthusiastic, team player who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. We are looking for a goal-oriented, self-starter for this strategic sales role. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills are required. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 401(k). EOE/M/F/D/V
- 10+ years of sales experience building relationships and expanding a client base in the power and energy market
- Strong knowledge of the Northeast market (plant owners, engineers, general contractors, etc.)
- Track record of success in meeting and exceeding sales goals/quotas
- Solid understanding of sales process with the ability to explain that process from identification of opportunity through close of sale
- Previous experience using a CRM system to track and monitor sales plans
- Candidates who posses a Bachelor's Degree may be given preference
Structural Group - 22 months ago