My client is a Fortune Top 50 insurance carrier and they are looking for an experienced business development professional to sell their insurance products throughout CT to companies with 100-5000 employees.
- Acquire new mid-size accounts through brokers and/or directly to businesses.
- Prospects accounts and produces revenue through new sales.
- Generates lead activity and makes sales calls.
- Develops strategies and utilizes selling techniques to acquire new business.
- BA/BS and 5 years of related sales experience
- Sales experience working at an insurance carrier, benefits broker, consulting firm (If you have not worked for one of these types of companies you will not be considered)
- Must have experience selling to accounts with 1000+ employees
- Salary plus commission - Willing to meet most compensation requirements for the right candidate
- Expense account including a generous entertainment allowance
- Company laptop and cellphone
- Mileage reimbursement
- Relocation assistance possible for the ideal candidate
The StaffWell Group - 10 months ago