Due to rapid growth, Zywave seeks a dynamic, motivated Inside Sales Representative that will apply a consultative sales process while hunting for new business for our Insurance Division.
Zywave is the undisputed industry leader in a growing market. Our Inside Sales Representatives work directly with decision makers in a market that is virtually free of head-to-head competition. With a 14-week paid training, our sales professionals are positioned for success and consistently able to meet and exceed goals. In addition, members of our team compete to attend a tropical Leaders Club incentive trip, among many other perks.
- Achieve new business production goals by positioning Zywave as a leader in our business
- Aggressively prospect and call into independent brokers to generate interest
- Coordinate meeting follow-up activities, and act as a key resource to prospects handling pre-sale questions
- Participate in market analysis to determine general client needs and competitive positioning
- Identify potential marketing channels and opportunities to build awareness of Zywave's products
Learn more at www.zywave.com. Zywave offers an excellent compensation and employee benefit package, including medical and dental, vision discounts, flexible spending accounts, Roth and traditional 401(k), 401(k) match, generous paid time off, on-site dry cleaning, travel assistance and more! We are an earth-friendly corporation, working in a green-constructed building close to walking/running trails and great dining options.
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, changing environment to prospect and develop new business.
Click the apply button to complete our short application process--it should take you less than 5 minutes--just upload your resume and electronically sign our Applicant Statement to complete and submit your application. A member of our team will personally review your application and contact you, typically within two business days, if we believe you are a fit for Zywave.
Must be authorized to work in the United States. No H-1B sponsorship available for this position.
Zywave, Inc. - 9 months ago
Keeping up with ever-changing corporate insurance programs can feel like holding back a tidal wave. That's where Zywave comes in. Named...