Higher One Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ONE) is a leading company focused on creating cost-saving efficiencies for higher education institutions and providing high-value services to students. Higher One offers a wide array of technological services on campus, ranging from streamlining the institution’s performance analytics and financial aid refund processes to offering students innovative banking services, tuition payment plans, and the basics of financial management. Higher One works closely with colleges and universities to allocate resources more efficiently in order to provide a higher quality of service and education to students.
Founded in 2000 on a college campus by students, Higher One now serves more than half of the higher education market, providing its services to over 1,250 campuses and 10.5 million students at distinguished public and private institutions nationwide.
At Higher One, we believe that every employee is critical to our success! Our innovative services depend on the energy, values, hard work and dedication of our employees. As we continue to grow, we look for others who are also committed to retaining a small-company feel while moving us to the next level!
Essential functions of this position include selling business process automation, dealing with multiple decision makers and selling organizations on “changing the way they do business”. The successful candidate will develop and execute a tactical plan to ensure the identification and qualification of new prospects, management of the selling cycle from initial interest through negotiation an revenue generation in the territory.
- 15 years of sales experience
- A track record for quota achievement selling a complex, enterprise, commercial software or services
- Training and experience in Customer Centric Selling or other value based methodology/sales process (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Having successfully sold services or intangible products, into a variety of environments like new industry, and large enterprises with multiple buyers.
- An ability to change ones message and persona to work effectively at multiple levels
THIS POSITION IS COVERING THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA MARKET. THE CANDIDATE WILL WORK REMOTELY OUT OF THEIR HOME OFFICE WITH TRAVEL REQUIRED. CANDIDATES MUST RESIDE WITHIN THE TERRITORY, INCLUDING PA, NJ OR DE
Intelligence, integrity, executive presence, creativity, self starter, team player, strong work ethic, demonstrated professionalism, business maturity, change agent.
Higher One is based in New Haven, CT. This role is working out of a home based office.
Come and discover why we are ranked #2 in Connecticut and #25 nationally as one of the best places to work for at medium sized companies!!!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, 401K, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Flexible work hours
- Casual dress
- 20 Paid Time Off Days per year
- 8 Holidays per year
- Fun events
Higher One - 19 months ago
The higher ambition at Higher One Holdings is to facilitate higher education payments. The company provides payment processing and...