AGI Publishing, Inc.’s products, Valley Yellow Pages, SMS Mobile Marketing Unlimited and MyYP.com, are among the top marketing resources consumers turn to everyday to make purchases.
AGI Publishing, Inc. is the leading independent directory publisher in Northern and Central California and the third largest independent publisher in the nation. Founded 25 years ago to partner with businesses with a choice of advertising products by providing better solutions at the best possible ROI. AGI Publishing, Inc. remains a privately held company with over 600 employees across California.
Sales Account Executive
We are seeking highly motivated, dynamic, sales driven professionals who can establish new partnerships with clients by showing them the value of utilizing our mobile marketing program, print and online products to grow their businesses. Begin your sales career with AGI Publishing, Inc. today and earn compensation that is directly influenced by your strong sales performance.
- Prospect and secure new accounts using latest sales lead generation tools.
- Establish strong relationships with existing and potential customers by providing sound, professional advice and presenting superior advertising solutions.
- Up-sell and maintain current advertising programs with renewing customers.
- Develop creative and proven marketing solutions for customers that deliver a solid return on investment and demonstrates the diversity of our "leading edge products" which include mobile marketing, Valley Yellow Pages print (offline) solutions and MyYP.com internet/on-line services.
- Identify and secure appointments with key business decision makers.
- Provide consultative services by extending support and defining marketing strategies that deliver optimal results.
- Meet or exceed revenue and sales goals that allow you the ability to build your recurring book of business and maximize your earnings potential.
- Educate customers on the value and benefits of AGI Publishing, Inc.’s products.
- Obtain extensive knowledge of our leading edge products that include mobile marketing, Valley Yellow Pages print (offline) solutions and MyYP.com internet/on-line services allowing you the opportunity to grow your career in the fast paced advertising world at an accelerated pace with uncapped earning potential.
- Attend local community events, trade shows and Chamber of Commerce events to network and obtain potential business leads.
- Collaborate with colleagues throughout the organization.
- Submit complete and accurate account information/contracts, copy and accompanying art work.
- Proven record of maintaining and exceeding sales quota/revenue goals.
- Ability to qualify and close new business accounts.
- Aggressive, yet professional results driven attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (minimum-Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to maintain long-term customer relationships.
Productive Account Executives that meet sales targets can earn between $60k and $90k per year. Additional sales incentive bonuses are also offered. We offer new hires an exciting, fast paced environment with leading edge technology that provides tremendous opportunities to build a book of business and grow your career. This includes two weeks of paid sales training and competitive compensation plans that offer a combination of base pay +/or commissions that allow you the opportunity to maximize your earning potential. We also provide sales productivity tools to enhance your career growth including provision of a laptop with internet connectivity including:
- Incentive trips and recognition programs for top performers at the zenith of the industry.
- Competitive compensation including commission program, incentives and bonuses which provide uncapped potential to earn based upon your skills and your effort.
- Medical, dental, vision and life
- Automobile mileage and cell phone allowance
- Company matching 401(k) program
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Extensive two-week paid training
- Career advancement opportunities
#account executive position
#account executive positions
#bakersfield ca jobs hiring
#bakersfield hiring jobs
#companies hiring in bakersfield ca
#hiring jobs in bakersfield ca
#now hiring in bakersfield
#kern county job openings
#kern county jobs bakersfield ca
#kern county job search
Indeed - 30+ days ago