The Sales Account Manager will work collaboratively with Sales Managers and Application Engineers to acquire new customers while supporting and developing available solutions for our current accounts. Beyond building relationships with customers across multiple markets, the Sales Account Manager is expected to provide superior service, identify applications, and drive new designs to fulfillment. The Sales Account Manager focuses on customers throughout the Boston area targeting the horizontal industrial market and focusing on power applications.
- Manage a large account base, comprised of recurring business and prospective opportunities, to increase sales revenue, profitability, and new design wins.
- Collaborate with Sales, Applications Engineering, Product Line Marketing, Supply Chain/Planning and Quality to successfully manage, develop, and grow target customers. Be the point-of-contact for customer inquires; listen and understand customer needs, providing creative solutions.
- Review customer requirements and position product solutions, technology roadmaps, and value propositions, with focus on long-term strategic efforts to achieve sustainable sales revenue growth.
- Drive POS revenue by directing distribution sales effort including design activity, inventory pipeline management, and pricing strategy at assigned accounts.
- 5 to 10 years direct sales experience in the Semiconductor or High Tech industries.
- BSEE or Bachelors Degree with related experience.
- Track record of building positive customer relationships with key decision makers.
- Strong communicator and listener; self motivated; and a team player.
Fairchild Semiconductor Incorporated - 20 months ago