AVI-SPL, the nation’s largest value-added integrator of audio video technology solutions, is seeking a sales professional experienced with Audio Visual (AV) systems sales. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of selling integrated (AV) solutions.
- Exceed sales, revenue, and profit goals by selling collaborative system solutions and value added box sales.
- Leverage and build new and existing client relationships
- Work with Sales Engineers and Subject Matter Experts to determine customer needs
- Develop and execute quarterly sales plans to expand existing client base and generate new business
- Effectively articulate and present AVI-SPL’s overall product and service offering
- Attend and participate in bi-monthly sales meetings
- Keep CRM system updated regularly
- Update and track all quotes and opportunities for pipeline reports
- Represent AVI-SPL at technological briefings and trade shows as necessary.
- Participate in training and professional development activities as prescribed by management.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum of 3 years successful track record in AV, VTC, or IT sales
- Superb understanding of AVI-SPL and its products and services.
- Achieve aggressive monthly GP quota
- Proficient in MS Office including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Applicant should have considerable experience selling at the enterprise-level.
- High energy, self-driven Integration Sales Account Manager.
- College degree
- Excellent poise and presentation skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Natural ability to develop strong client relationships
- Creativity and independent thinking.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- The security & stability of an industry leader
- World class executive management team focused on growth
- Exposure to the most leading edge technology in the industry
- Fully paid training & industry certification
AVI-SPL - 23 months ago
AVI-SPL wants to win the eyes and ears of its clients. The company designs and installs videoconferencing systems and integrated multimedia...