We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for our Sales Team located at our corporate headquarters in White Plains, NY. The Sales Administrative Assistant will report directly to the Area Vice President of Sales and will be responsible for providing the full range of administrative support.
1) Manage a busy calendar, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
2) Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and in a timely manner.
3) Organize all domestic and international travel needs and prepare complex travel itineraries.
4) Prepare executive expense reports on a monthly basis.
5) Provide requested support to other members of the organization's team.
6) Assist with assembly of business materials for meetings, both internal and external.
1) 2-3 years of professional experience as an Administrative Assistant.
2) BA/BS from an accredited university
3) Great attention to detail.
4) Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
5) Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines and time constraints .
6) Excellent organizational and communication skills.
7) Polished, professional demeanor; prompt and reliable.
Byram offers a busy competitive environment and promotes from within. Employees play a pro-active role in our success. We offer training, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K with a match and tuition reimbursement. If you feel you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume. EOE. No phone calls please!
Byram Healthcare - 11 months ago
Pharmaceutical distribution company Mediq (formerly OPG Groep) is involved in both commercial wholesaling and consumer retailing of drugs...