Position: Sales Agent Chat II
Location : Agoura Hills, CA
Sales agents are responsible for taking inbound Internet chats for customers using our client websites and offering, in a courteous and professional manner, multiple savings programs or product purchases as presented by our clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION/MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Maintain a Sales Per Hour minimum goal
- Maintain a Quality Assurance score of at least 85%
- Must be able to take up to 5 chats simultaneously for a minimum of 7 hours per scheduled day, 5 days a week.
- Manage inbound chats by, selling & up-selling client products and services
- Maintain busy time average of less than 5-10 minutes a week depending on client.
- Must be able to type at least 35 words per minute accurately.
- Follow up and build relationships with prospective customers.
- Present, adapt and market client’s customer-centric sales model.
- Educate customers on the value and necessity of products.
- Ask qualifying questions and position products that best fit customer needs.
- Assist customers with sales process to ensure direction of client’s sale cycle.
- Demonstrate assertiveness in improving TouchCommerce’s business plan.
- Cultivate solid relationships and drive customer satisfaction.
- Work with team to create and manage excellent customer experiences.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- or 2 years' experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Pay is $11.00 per hour.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated record of success achieving/exceeding sales targets
- Highly motivated and competitive
- Solid organization skills
- Willing to learn and execute various sales tactics
- Computer proficiency, include MS Office suite
- Prior sales experience is a plus
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the time.
- The employee in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. Must be able to type at least 35 words per minute accurately.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to noisy. Must be able to work alternate shifts, weekends, and holidays.
TouchCommerce, Inc. - 30+ days ago