Position: Sales Agent - Ecomm
Location : Agoura Hills, CA
Sales agents are responsible for taking inbound Internet chats for customers using our client websites and offering, in a courteous and professional manner, multiple savings programs or product purchases as presented by our clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintain a Customer Satisfaction Score of at least 8 8 %
· Maintain a Quality Assurance Score of at least 9 5 %
· Must be able to take up to 3 chats simultaneously for a minimum of 7 hours per scheduled day, 5 days a week
· Manage inbound chats by, selling & up-selling client products and services
· Maintain busy time average to less than 5-10 minutes a week depending on client
· Must be able to type at least 35 words per minute accurately
· Follow up and build relationships with prospective customers
· Present, adapt and market client’s customer-centric sales model
· Educate customers on the value and necessity of product
· Ask qualifying questions and position products that best fit customer needs.
· Assist customers with sales process to ensure direction of client’s sale cycle
· Demonstrate assertiveness in improving TouchCommerce business plan
· Cultivate solid relationships and drive customer satisfaction
· Work with team to create and manage excellent customer experiences
STANDARD OF CONDUCT
· Conduct all activities in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. These Laws pertain to such areas as abuse, antitrust, employment discrimination, environmental fraud, false claims, lobbying and political activity, self-referral prohibitions and tax.
· Promote the highest standards of business ethics and integrity. Employees must represent our organization accurately and honestly, and must not engage in any activity intended to defraud anyone of money, property or services. Employees must act in good faith in our organization’s best interests.
· Maintain confidentiality, and protect confidential and proprietary information about employees and our organization.
· Conduct activities and relationships with others so as to avoid actual conflict of interest, in fact or even appearance. In the event of conflicts, associates must make full disclosure and take appropriate action under the company’s Conflict of Interest Policy.
· Conduct business transactions with suppliers, contractors, vendors and other third parties at arm’s length, and without offers of or solicitations for gifts, favors or other improper inducements.
· Exercise responsible stewardship to preserve and protect our organization’s assets by making prudent and effective use of its resources.
· Ethics & Compliance
1. Accept responsibility to adheres to company policies and procedures.
2. Develop and maintain an environment of respect and value.
3. Communicate any legal or ethical violations or concerns to appropriate personnel.
4. Will not retaliate against any associate and will report retaliation to appropriate personnel immediately.
EDUCATION/MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 2 years’ experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
· Demonstrated record of success achieving/exceeding sales targets
· Highly motivated and competitive
· Solid organization skills
· Willing to learn and execute various sales tactics
· Computer proficiency, include MS Office suite
· Prior sales experience is a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the time. The employee in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. Must be able to type at least 35 words per minute accurately.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to noisy. Must be able to work alternate shifts, weekends, and holidays.
TouchCommerce is a leading provider of Online Interaction Optimization Solutions. Combining best-in-class real time customer analytics and...