This position will be focused in sales for our Fresh Foodservice business unit.
- 6 month management-trainee program
- Challenging, hands-on work experience in a variety of departments within the plant/live facility
- Leadership training courses
- Cross-departmental project work
- Exposure to senior management
- Networking opportunities with JBS and Pilgrim’s employees
Ascend Leadership Training Program:
We have crafted our Ascend program as an intense rotational program that will provide all participants with well-rounded knowledge of our business and a fast-track opportunity for advancement.
We are committed to taking high caliber individuals to the height of their potential, thus building a proven and knowledgeable bench for future Pilgrim’s leadership.
The Ascend program is focused on giving participants the skills they need to read complex situations, set innovative strategies, and execute those strategies with integrity and effectiveness.
Participants (ALTs) rotate through several departments and get exposure to many different aspects of the business.
In addition to the Ascend rotation, ALTs participate in coursework intended to deepen their understanding of the business, broaden their appreciation of various leadership styles, and enable them to flex new leadership skills. And to round out the work rotation and classroom learning, ALTs take part in offsite meetings, community involvement, and cross-departmental group projects.
At the end of the Ascend program, successfully graduating ALTs are placed in promotion-focused careers within one of Pilgrim’s many divisions.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Agriculture, Ag Business, Business, Ag Economics, Economics, Poultry Science, Animal Science, Operations Management, or related major
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Strong critical thinking problem solving, and project management abilities, judgment and initiative
- Extracurricular activities, internships and academic projects that indicate strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills necessary to interact directly with senior managers and clients
Pilgrim's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pilgrim's - 23 months ago