Sales Assistant – Patient Care Coordinator Assistant
The Patient Care Coordinator Assistant is responsible for assisting sales representatives in generating sales through effective and efficient marketing and sales efforts, and developing information on local managed care organizations and affiliations.
- Conduct sales and marketing calls on existing and potential referral sources in a professional manner wearing appropriate business attire.
- Gather and assimilate data on existing and potential referral sources.
- Report this information in an organized manner on a periodic basis, as requested by management.
- Keep track of all sales and marketing efforts and report to management in an organized manner on a periodic basis.
- Use sales and marketing tools provided by Pacific Pulmonary Services and oneself for more productive sales efforts.
- Cooperate amicably and productively in the operation of the incentive-based compensation plan.
- Provide input for the creation of reports useful for the superior service of key accounts.
- Participate in Center in-services and ongoing training opportunities, as applicable.
- Assist in the operation of the Center when necessary.
- Must possess high school diploma or GED.
- Must possess a successful track record of generating sales.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service attitude and skills and great follow-up skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrate ability to assist and support others.
- Knowledge or experience related to the medical industry a plus.
- Lifting and loading of equipment into and out of delivery vehicles and patient homes.
- Minimum physical requirements are the ability lift 52 lbs. squatting and 100 lbs. leveraged.
Pacific Pulmonary Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug test and background check.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Pacific Pulmonary Services - 14 months ago
Apparel makers reach for Teijin when they need more fiber. Almost a third of the company's sales come from fibers that are used...