Sales Associate/ Customer Service Rep
- Ensure customer deadlines are met, meeting customer documentation requirements, and providing timely & proactive order status updates to customer to achieve improved customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Consistently engage in customer interactions over the phone with order follow-up calls and problem resolution.
- Support inside sales needs including possibly order entry assistance, change orders, return authorizations, documentation, expediting, credits, and literature requests.
- Ability to resolve customer issues, complaints and requests in a timely, professional manner.
- Work with the accounting department to resolve pricing/invoicing issues.
- Responsible for administrative support of customer requests.
- Coordinate support documents for large projects.
- Other general functions that support our sales efforts. Answering phones, filing, assisting with customer lunches.
- Will possess an Associate’s degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales environment with customer support experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication skills and proven ability to maintain high customer service.
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Must be a team player able and work closely with other support personnel.
- High computer application literacy including Microsoft Office, and the ability to learn internal business system.