As a Tory Burch Sales Associate/VMA you are responsible for delivering a transformational customer experience, building our brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business through sales. You will also balance this responsibility with visual duties - working closely with the GM, corporate visual team, and the store staff to implement, maintain, enforce, and monitor our visual standards to create a store environment that promotes our brand, showcases & moves our product & delights our customers. The ideal individual also understands how to be a team player, is savvy about the visual and operational aspects of the role, manages their time effectively to meet the needs of both roles, and is committed to loss prevention.
- 2-4 yrs. experience in a high volume, customer-driven retail environment
- Strong personal selling and customer relations experience
- Previous visual merchandising experience
- Ability to lift (at least 30 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb, crawl, reach and bend.
- Availability and flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, holidays, store openings and closings, to meet the needs of the business.
Tory Burch - 19 months ago
Tory Burch sees the key of success through a keyhole of its iconic tunics. The company makes women's apparel, accessories, footwear,...