PA - Philadelphia
Full Time/Part Time
High School Diploma/GED
Less than 1 year
Whether you are looking for a fantastic full-time career, or if you are looking for a great part-time job, the position of 7-Eleven Sales Associate is the most important one in our company. As a Sales Associate, you are more than a clerk…you are the face of 7-Eleven to our guests. Your most important job is to provide outstanding guest service and maintain a clean, guest-friendly environment in the store. You’ll also stock and merchandise products and operate the register.
There’s plenty of opportunity to grow in this position. You can complete additional training to become a Certified Sales Associate, and learn to forecast and order product using our state-of-the-art Retail Information System.
What Will You Do?
• Provide prompt, efficient and courteous guest service
• Maintain a clean, guest friendly environment in the store
• Ring guest sales on an electronic cash register
• Receive cash from guests and give correct change
• Perform all regular cleaning activities and other tasks that are included on job assignments
• Forecast and order merchandise
We believe great training is the foundation for exceptional performance. Your training is specifically designed to give you the skills necessary to be successful at each level. To complete the 7-Eleven total rewards package, learning and development opportunities are available through a well-defined career path, giving you more ways to advance through the company.
What’s In It For You?
7-Eleven is committed to creating an environment that encourages and rewards excellence, and provides a range of benefits for full-time employees that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability
• Vacation pay
• Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan
• Employee assistance program
• And more…
Are You Ready?
The Sales Associate position requires the following:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with guests and coworkers
• Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
• The Sales Associate position requires constant standing, bending and reaching with a moderate amount of manual dexterity. Frequent lifting of one to five pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds is required.
7-Eleven - 2 years ago
"If convenience stores are open 24 hours, why the locks on their doors?" If anyone knows, it's 7-Eleven. The North American...