EMPOWER NY is looking to expand it°s in-house sales team. This position offers a base salary, benefits, expense account, and an aggressive commission structure. |
We offer extensive training in our product and market for any new member of our team.
All tasks associated with identifying, developing and closing new business including:
Basic prospecting, initial contact, opportunity analysis, and closing.
- Calling on leads purchased from lead companies
- Prospecting for leads through trade shows, networking groups, and cold-calling
- Setting appointments to Demonstrate EMPOWER NY to potential clients
- Maintaining strong client relationships to meet their needs and generate referrals
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals by using proper sales techniques, account management, and problem solving
- Follow up on all assigned leads in a timely professional manner.
- Self-generate leads
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of our products and services
- Prepare proposals
- Use the Customer Relationship Management software and procedures to provide status, follow up, and sales reporting
- Promptly follow up with Customers to determine satisfaction and to acquire leads, referrals, testimonials, and the satisfaction survey
- Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients.
EMPOWER was formed by a team of technology and real estate professionals with over 15 years of technology solution development and NYC Real...