If you have an out-going personality, enjoy meeting and working with people in a team atmosphere and enjoy working with cars, this may be the position for you!
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Physical stamina and agility necessary to clean, inspect and detail cars
- Previous customer service or sales experience a plus
- Valid Wisconsin Driver License
- Good driving record history
- Excellent communication skills- in person and on the telephone
- Ability to work individually and within a team environment
- Ability to work flexible schedules including weekends and evening
- Attention to detail
- No mechanical experience necessary
We are seeking customer-focused individuals to prepare our vehicles for rental and to interact with our customers to promote and sell our products.
The primary focus of this position will be to maintain the rental fleet by inspecting, cleaning and refueling vehicles to meet our customer’s needs. In addition, you will be asked communicate with our customers, promoting and selling company products and services, and responding to their needs in a professional and friendly manner both in person and on the telephone. You may also perform some administrative duties necessary to process rentals and control the fleet.
Midwestern Wheels, Inc. provides a competitive hourly wage and excellent benefits for its employees including incentive bonuses, 401(k) Plan, Profit Sharing Plan and company provided uniforms.
This position is part-time with 20 – 25 hours scheduled per week. Hours are flexible but will include evenings and weekends. Hours will be discussed and determined upon hire.
An Avis application must be completed to be considered for this position. You may complete an application at the airport or an on-line application can be found at aviswi.com. Your resume may be attached to the application. Resumes without an application will not be considered.
How to apply :
Simply apply online or follow the steps located in the column to your left.
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Avis of Wisconsin - 18 months ago