About the position:
Our family of sales associates are held accountable for providing customers with a superior level of customer service and ensuring that each customer leaves with a smile on their face. Other responsibilities include assisting in inventory management, operating cash registers and ensuring the overall cleanliness of the store. Sales associates will work flexible day or night schedules (days 5:30 am- 2:30 pm and nights 2:30 pm – midnight).
What are we looking for?
**Please note that we accept applications for this position on an on-going basis in order to build a talent pool of potential candidates. When a position becomes available, we will review applicants at that time. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ideal applicants will be looking to work a flexible schedule on day shift and/or night shift, weekends and holidays in order to meet our customer’s needs.
- Previous experience in a role where customer service is a high priority similar to this is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills are required. Previous experience in a role where customer service is a high priority is preferred.
- Ability to operate a cash register required. Previous experience is preferred.
- Ability to stand/walk for up to ten hours a day and lift as much as 50 pounds required.
- Ability to use a calculator, computer, telephone and other equipment as needed.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with all levels of an organization as well as both internal and external customers.
- Must be able to handle cash and do basic math
Weigels Stores, Inc. - 10 months ago
Apply online for a career opportunity at www.weigels.com.
At Weigel's our success is our people; from the beginning our business was...