Take the opportunity to work with one of America's best-loved and well-recognized brand icons. With annual sales exceeding $1 billion, eight manufacturing facilities across the country, and 5,000 employees committed to excellence, Pepperidge Farm® makes careers rise like fresh bread in a hot oven.
We are the nation
- ’s quality and good-taste leader in premium baked goods, from crunchy Goldfish® crackers to decadent Milano cookies, from savory Swirl breads to zesty Texas Toast.
Sales professional focused on: increasing distribution and space for Pepperidge Farm products; improving and enhancing Pepperidge Farm in-store merchandising and display performance; building sales in an assigned market area; building relationships with our SDA partners and key customer personnel. Support Market Sales leader in SDA communication, reset activity and all store related activities to include attendance at new store openings, attending trade functions and compression selling.
Profitable Sales Volume
Provide all required assistance at the retail level to achieve Pepperidge Farm’s established objectives
- Deliver unit volume and dollar volume results versus established objectives/targets
- Sell to small accounts where appropriate
- Sell promotional programs to store managers/supervisors Merchandising Excellence
- Maintain a merchandising strategy for all Pepperidge Farm products that ensures the proper handling, placement and stale allocation levels/objectives
- Conduct frequent (at least weekly) retail store audits of sales, stales, product mix (distribution), merchandising (on shelf and off shelf displays, etc.), pricing and positioning of Pepperidge Farm and competitive products
- Attend store sets, store openings, in-store demos, promotional activities and trade functions
- Report to MSL on results/market conditions and compliance to region’s service and merchandising standards
- Display Penetration
- Deliver results versus target for all focus items including display penetration targets, new item distribution objectives and merchandising standards adherence
- SDA Leadership
- Assist new Sales Distributors with post on-boarding activities
- Assist all Sales Distributors in district with “on Truck” activities
- Encourage SDAs to utilize/participate in all merchandising activities
- Maintain effective communications with SDAs (including using Handheld Computer)
- Train new SDAs on how to prepare Settlement Statements
- Assist in the execution of Route Split planning
- Minimum education required: BS/BA (Business Administration preferred)
- Years of relevant experience: 0-2years District level sales experience preferably with Direct Store Delivery organization. Food industry preferred
CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY www.campbellsoup.com
Campbell Valuing People, People Valuing Campbell
Campbell Soup Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In 1937, Margaret Rudkin, an entrepreneurial homemaker, began baking fresh bread for her allergy-afflicted son. She soon started a small...