Sweet Freaks Rejoice!!! If you love cupcakes (and other yummy desserts) AND making people happy, this is the place for you! We want really nice, super-friendly, punctual, responsible, positive, multi-tasking, neat-freaks who know how to have fun!!!
We are currently looking for some amazing people to join our CRUMBS team! We are looking for dedicated people with a strong sense of stability. We do not bake on site, so a pastry background isn't necessary; but EXPERIENCE IN RETAIL (and love of sweets) IS A MUST!
As our AWESOME Associate :
- YOU view customers as your future friends and strive to build lasting customer relations.
- YOU are passionate about cupcakes and all things carbohydrate, and you know your stuff inside and out!
- YOU work well by yourself and just as well as in a team.
- YOU are more than happy to make your store proud by keeping it shiny and clean (never afraid to get your hands dirty!), meeting sales goals, and completing all necessary tasks
Requirements for this position:
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours a week including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) education.
- Previous customer service and retail sales experience preferred.
- Ability to learn and cross-sell CRUMBS products and services.
- Excellent verbal, written, telephone and interpersonal communication skills. Must possess a strong service orientation.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail.
- Excellent math skills. Previous cash handling preferred.
- Ability to function in a retail store environment and utilize standard store equipment including but not limited to: electronic cash register, cappuccino/espresso machine, lemonade dispenser, steam wand, telephone, etc.
TO APPLY: Please include in your application, a short cover letter letting us know why you would be a perfect addition to our team, your resume, and your hours of availability!
CRUMBS is an equal opportunity employer.
Crumbs Holdings LLC - 21 months ago