Sales Associate – Platts
We are seeking a Sales Associate position to support, a team of sales reps . The individual will serve as a backup when sales rep is out of the office. They will work as part of an account management team within their set territory, profiling leads, servicing customers, managing a group of small accounts for Bentek and Platts.
- Growth: Employs spin and consultative sales techniques to develop assigned accounts with up-sell and cross sell opportunities, Works closely with sales rep to facilitate revenues and helps to hunt for new business for all accounts within territory.
- Renewals: Assists renewals with sales team members. Including pricing, negotiation and processing. Uses multi touch retention campaign.
- Customer relationship: Develops relationships with clients from servicing their needs. Deliver power points on products and market and product demonstrations for assigned accounts. Collects customer feedback as additional contact, and communicate that back to Bentek and Platts BDM.
- Lead generation: prospects and receives incoming sales leads from marketing, identifies, qualifies and assigns leads to appropriate mid-market BDM or closes deal.
- Reporting and internal administration to include; CRM activity log, contributes to MAR monthly report. Produces accurate forecasts for assigned accounts and up to date pipeline.
- Minimum 3 + years experience in a B2B corporate environment, solution selling
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal; Must utilize strong phone, interpersonal and sales prospecting skills to effectively meet predetermined sales budget.
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Strong business and professional acumen. Must be able to use independent judgment to set priorities and organize work schedule
- Superior customer relationship management skills.
- Consultative sales and negotiation skills experience
- Highly proficient in MS Office and using CRM systems
Regular full-time employees of McGraw Hill Financial routinely receive the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Flexible spending accounts with company contribution
401K with company matching, long-term and annual incentives, stock purchase program
Many work/life benefits such as low-cost emergency child- and elder-care, parental leave for birth or adoption, flexible work arrangements, volunteer opportunities, employee assistance programs, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, and much more
About the Company
The Commodities & Commercial Markets segment of McGraw Hill Financial provides industry-leading intelligence, benchmarks, analytics, and solutions that enable business professionals and other consumers to make better decisions. Its market-leading brands – Platts, J.D. Power and Associates, McGraw-Hill Construction, and Aviation Week – have a common focus: generating growth opportunities by integrating into customers' workflows and infrastructure.
McGraw Hill Financial is an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email webmaster -at- mcgraw-hill.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.
McGraw Hill Financial is a high-growth, high-margin benchmarks, content and analytics company serving the capital and commodity markets....