As a member of our Sales and Service team, you will use product knowledge to provide exceptional service to customers and build relationships with them. The goal is to develop customers for life. You will do whatever necessary to satisfy their needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites:
Knowledge , Skills, and Abilities:
- Displays a customer comes first attitude and delivered legandary customer service.
- Perform register and merchandising tasks, such as re-stock, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, and transfers.
- Maintain store appearance and visual merchandise standards.
- Embrace the Quiksilver culture, values, beliefs and lifestyle.
- Be a team player and contribute to the store success.
- Execute other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customer and co-workers of diverse backgrounds and cultures
- The ability to get along with customers and co-associates
- Able to work well in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Maintain store standards, cash handling, and merchandise presentation
- Excellent verbal, social and interpersonal skills
- Be a self-starter and use good judgment in all situations
No previous experience required. Full-time/Part-time Part-time Employment Status Temporary Shift Varied Company Quiksilver Retail Position Location QSFS Houston, TX Posting Location TX - Houston
Quiksilver - 14 months ago
Quiksilver rides the wave of youth appeal. It caters to the young and athletic with surfwear, snowboardwear, sportswear, and swimwear sold...