Retail sales professionals, are you looking for an opportunity to combine your customer-service talents with your passion for interior design into a great career? Look no further … join our Thomasville Furniture team! We have full-time and part-time opportunities available. As we continue to grow, we are looking for dynamic Retail Sales Associates to work with our customers in helping them select the right home furnishings.
You will receive a guaranteed draw during your initial training period for three months. Thereafter, your compensation will be incentive based with total compensation determined by commissions earned. To be successful in this role, you must be self-motivated, proficient with technology, and enjoy working with people. Design experience and experience working within a commission-based environment is a plus! .
Essential Functions of Job
As a Retail Sales Associate, you should possess professional sales techniques and have the ability to build excellent customer relationships. Your specific duties as a Retail Sales Associate will include:
- Greet customer and insure their store experience will be enjoyable and productive
- Identify customers’ needs and provide solutions to their home furnishings ideas
- Develop positive customer relationships that instill confidence in your ability to provide excellent design solutions
- Partner with your team to insure the visual projection of the store is maintained at all times
- Utilize our point of sale system to enter orders and keep clients updated on the status of their order
Education and Qualifications
As a Retail Sales Associate, you must be the type of person who truly enjoys sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm of our products with others. You should possess creative problem solving abilities as well as comprehensive listening skills. Key to your success is the demonstrated ability to connect with your client to gain an understanding of their furnishing and/or design needs. Specific qualifications for the Retail Sales Associate role include:
- Broad Knowledge of Interior Design and effective sales techniques
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous retail or customer service-oriented experience
- Must be able to work Holidays and weekends
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Heritage Home Group LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, upgrades, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment. EOE/AAP/M/F/D/V
Agencies and Search Firms should not forward resumes or online response forms through this source. Heritage Home Group or any of our brands will not be responsible for any fees associated with the use of resumes and online responses through this source. Solicitation from third party vendors is prohibited. Third party vendors may not re-post our positions unless approved by HHG.
Heritage Home Group is a world leader in designing, manufacturing, sourcing and retailing home furnishings. We market our products through a...