We are a 67 year old family owned business seeking experienced Sales Associates with a passion for making the customer happy and a love for great product. By supporting the Customers Bill of Rights you will be responsible for assisting our customers in their shopping experience for our practical and hard to find products.
If you can answer Yes to the following then we want to hear from you.
· Happy to share and recommend your suggestions for great products to our customers
· Someone with experience exceeding the customers’ expectations time and time again
· Able to build relationships and engage customers quickly
· An experienced professional who can turn every meeting into a memorable interaction
· Passionate about providing practical and hard to find products
· Someone who thrives in a cross departmental collaborative environment
· A successful work history with a Customer driven business
· Experienced working in a fast paced retail operation
· Successfully worked with different point of sale technologies
· Consistently met goals and do you always strive to beat them
Are you ready to?
· Support The Vermont Country Stores Customer Bill of Rights
· Provide excellent service to our customer by offering products that will solve some of life’s little problems
· Start a great career with a well established and growing family owned business
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Excellent computer skills with Microsoft suite of products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
· 3-5 years customer service experience
· Requires excellent communication skills both written and verbal
JobsInVT.com - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard