Kurt Geiger - Bleecker St, New York
Role: Sales Consultants
Location: Bleecker Street, New York
Company Background: Love shoes and looking for a career in fashion? Recently voted the UK’s coolest footwear brand by Vogue readers and currently Europe’s leading luxury shoe and accessory retailer we are looking for the next generation of talent to join our business. We work hard at Kurt Geiger because we love what we do and are obsessed with being the best in our industry; through amazing people, on-trend product, innovative designs and evolving store concepts.
2013 will see Kurt Geiger expand further internationally, with our third US store opening on New York’s Bleecker St. If you are an experienced Sales Consultant, passionate about our brand and excited about the possibility of helping us launch our first store in New York we would like to hear from you.
We are recruiting for a full team for our store opening on Bleecker St. Please visit our Careers Site at www.kurtgeiger.com for further details on other positions.
- Ensure the customer service you provide is of the highest standards at all times and every customer receives the ultimate shopping experience
- Handle all stock professionally and ensure back of house standards are maintained
- Be a role model for our brand reflecting our Company’s personal presentation standards
- Support with the execution of the Company’s Visual Guidelines to maintain model store standards
- At least 1 years’ experience in a Retail customer service role
- A background with a fashion-forward footwear, accessory or apparel brand is preferable
- Passionate about delivering an engaging customer shopping experience
- Immaculately presented and representative of our luxury/fashion forward brand in every way
- Loves fashion - is energetic and self-motivated
- Likes the challenge of exceeding personal sales targets
- Enjoys working as part of a team and as an individual to ensure all operations goals are met
- Competitive hourly pay
- Generous commission structure
- Enviable discounts
If you’re successful, you will work for a business which recognises that amazing people are the key to driving our business forward and fulfilling our vision of being the world’s leading multi-channel retailer of luxury branded shoes and accessories. We are a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable; yet we will reward your hard-work, commitment and loyalty with very real opportunities for progression.
KurtGeiger - 13 months ago