This position has a primary objective of securing high quality sales appointments for the outside sales team. Successful appointments result in sales of Dealertrack products. The primary functions of the position are to research dealership accounts to prioritize telemarketing efforts, place outbound calls to secure successful appointments, and to coordinate with field sales regarding appointment setting. ~
- Places calls to dealerships with the goal of setting appointments for the field sales team to present Dealertrack products. Holds product overview conversations with perspective clients with the goal of generating interest and setting an appointment. Answers dealer's questions about current subscriptions and builds rapport in order to further the relationship.
- Utilizes Salesforce.com, Dealertrack, and other tools to research dealer accounts to prioritize which dealers to contact.
- Communicates with sales team to determine scheduling and to prioritize which dealers to focus on to maximize the number of high-quality appointments that lead to sales.
- High School diploma required
- 0 to 2 years of related experience
- Working knowledge of auto dealership structure and operations
- Telemarketing/phone based selling experience
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Excel and Word
- 2 years ago - save job