Clear-com, an HME company, is the world's best known name in critical, high-performance voice intercommunications. With over 40 years of experience we offer more than 200 products to customers worldwide, in the broadcast, live entertainment and military markets.
Our products grace the stages of Broadway and the London West End, as well as NASA research facilities and TV studios around the world. To find out more about the company visit our website at www.clearcom.com.
We are seeking an energetic and motivated Sales Activity Coordinator to partner with and support our North and South American Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) to close deals. This position requires a sales-mentality but will provide administrative and logistical support to improve our opportunity win rates. This is a customer facing role, so the ability to present yourself in a friendly, professional way is paramount. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client service, we want to hear from you!
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Update quotations to partners and customers as necessary
- Assist RSMs as requested with planning and scheduling meetings and customer visits
- Record quotations in our database to reflect any change in project status (amendments, closure, etc).
- Produce reports indicating status of quotes, results of quotes, value of quotes, etc.
- Collaborate with partners and customers on system design questions and proposals
- Ensure integrity of data in our customer data base, including entering new customer data and making sure all contact information is current
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits that include 3 weeks vacation your first year, and a collaborative, high energy environment!
- 3-4 years of experience in a technology organization in a Sales or Support Role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing or business
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar Customer Relationship Management software
- Customer service oriented; excellent people skills, communication skills and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid organizational, time management and project management skills.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proven track record of relationship building in a similar role.
- Spanish speaking ability would be a plus!
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Please visit www.clearcom.com for additional information.
Clear-Com, LLC is an Equal Opportunit
iy Employer, M/F/D/V
Clear-Com - 11 months ago