F+W Media is a leading enthusiast-based provider of community focused content, commerce, and connectivity. Through the publication of books and magazines, the hosting and management of ecommerce and vertical websites, and the production of in person and online conferences, F+W Media has become a leader in the passion focused markets it serves. The company is currently searching for a Sales Coordinator to facilitate and support successful business connections and commerce through exceptionally executed and highly innovative events, education, online media, competitions and content marketing to catalyze the paradigm shift in healthier consumer behavior and choices in the beverage category.
Support the overall sales process through data mining, research, lead generation, and data entry. Populate the sales funnels for World Tea Media designated events with qualified leads appropriate to respective products/services. Support the exhibitor and sponsor customer engagement cycle. Coordinate projects that include public relations, special events management, advertising and brand awareness.
- Understand World Tea Media vision, mission, objectives and its unique point of difference.
- Know World Tea Media target markets, understand what motivates them to buy and qualify leads accordingly.
- Understand and use communication theory, demographic and psychographic data and the psychology of buying.
- Consistently research and generate leads, populate Sales Force database and maintain database integrity.
- Enter all sales contracts into company order entry systems.
- Enter all sales contracts into Salesforce database for proper workflow and deliverables scheduling.
- Coordinate and execute exhibitor follow up for execution of included marketing services such as their online booth profile and new product submissions.
- Assist the production and delivery of exhibitor marketing.
- Maintain knowledge of competitive market place and trade events.
- Coordinate show participation and/or advertising opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application .
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Sales or customer service experience.
- Driven to meet or exceed customer expectations. Must have excellent database management skills.
- Detail orientated, creative thinker, excellent listener, problem solver, takes responsibility, demonstrates personal integrity, high work ethic and honesty.
- Able to interpret and disseminate information, prepare basic reports, and use the appropriate mode of communication.
- Computer literate and comfortable with standard operating systems.
- Dreamweaver, Adobe, Joomla and Sales Force experience a plus.
This entry was posted in Careers , Events/Conferences . Bookmark the permalink .
← Associate Editor, Adams Media
Comments are closed.
F+W Media, Inc. - 20 months ago