As a member of the Case Sales team, you will provide advice, design, and solutions to homeowners on kitchen, bath and other interior remodeling projects. Professionalism and enthusiasm will distinguish you from our competitors. Couple your sales talents, remodeling knowledge and flair for design with our solid business processes and training. Case has a great lead generation process. Your ability to convert these leads to closed projects is the desired end result . Your ability to provide design expertise while ensuring the process is enjoyable for the homeowner will grow your base of satisfied clients and referrals.
Work side by side with the experienced Case Team as you learn the ins and outs of the Case Sales process. Continue to enjoy support and training from the local owner and the Case team. We are invested in your success!
- Meet clients in their homes and evaluate their needs and desires.
- Guide clients through the design phase with attention to detail and an eye for creativity.
- Ensure each project is an enjoyable experience for the homeowner and follow up with past clients for referral leads.
- Estimate costs and create project budgets and present project costs to the homeowner in order to close the sale. Celebrate the project success with the Client and spread the Case name.
- Build a faithful client portfolio that generates repeat business and referrals!
- Minimum 3 years of successful sales experience.
- Knowledge of residential remodeling or interior design required.
- Experience working on kitchen and bath remodeling projects.
- CAD design experience preferred.
- Bachelors or Associates degree is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Polished appearance with excellent people skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Confident, self-motivated, and achievement oriented.
- Insatiable desire to succeed!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Case Design/Remodeling Indy will reward your sales success with a base salary of $40-$45k , plus potential bonus incentives. First year total compensation expectations are $50-$60k+. Future years compensation could reach $75k+ based on sales performance.
Your comprehensive benefit package includes health, vision, life, 401(k) and paid vacation & holidays. Enjoy a company-provided laptop, camera and smart phone. Our office and design center are conveniently located in Carmel near Rangeline Road and West Carmel Drive .
If you enjoy building relationships with homeowners and being involved in high quality remodeling projects, we encourage you to apply online! We prefer that you submit an electronic resume via this career site or cut and paste your resume into the body of an email. If you choose to attach your resume via email, please format your documents in MS Word.
To learn more about Case Design/Remodeling Indy , please visit www.caseindy.com.
Case Design/Remodeling Indy requests that all candidate communication and resumes be directed to:
Drew Smith, HR Consultant
Safari Solutions - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard