Just as shopper marketing was created to help brands engage in-store shoppers in relevant ways, Shopping Media complements the online shopping experience with engaging rich media – including video tutorials, testimonials, couponing, trials and reviews – integrated directly into product recommendations on leading retail sites. These personalized brand messages engage customers at the point of purchase by exposing shoppers to relevant, compelling content and products. With its custom, retail-focused ad server, RichRelevance offers brands access to exclusive publishers while also providing them with crucial campaign insights to understand their performance within category and against the competitive set. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Seattle, Boston, and London, RichRelevance has been twice recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area. For more information, please visit www.richrelevance.com.
RichRelevance is looking for a rockstar Sales Development Manager – Strategic Accounts to help drive advertising sales amongst the largest brand advertisers across the country. The ideal candidate will bring digital media experience, a passion for advertising, marketing know-how, creative thinking, an enthusiastic attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Work directly with Strategic Sales Reps to drive large-scale proposals and deals including:
- Developing custom creative brand solutions for RichRelevance Tier 1 advertisers
- Development of media plan and supporting PPT/visuals
- Managing creation of proposal mock-ups
- Gathering, analyzing and presenting audience research data to help communicate the RR story/value-prop
- Work in conjunction with retailers create compelling content packages and sponsorships
- Own the creation of materials/collateral for presentations; includes one-sheets, strategic presentations, etc.
- Provide on-site support in key sales meetings and industry events
RichRelevance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
- 5+ years of online advertising sales development and marketing experience, preferably in a publisher or retail environment
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills; including the ability to analyze raw data to help tell the ‘story’
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deliverables with tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- Skilled in PowerPoint
- Competent in comScore
RichRelevance - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard