Are you looking to join a highly ambitious cloud computing technology company and build a career in sales? Do you want to build a career in technology but love working in the marketing and creative industries? Do you want to work with a groundbreaking product created by some of the best and most innovative engineers on the planet? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
Im Dave, the Director of Sales for RingCentral and I am looking for a super talented individuals to join the team as we continue our push up market working with larger companies.
RingCentral offers both large and small companies a more efficient and more cost effective way to run their business phone system. By combining the luxury that the cloud computing model provides with truly innovative technology, we are completely disrupting a $100B market with our cloud phone system.
Our long term vision is to reimagine phone systems, what they can do and how we use them in our day to day lives as part of our business. With over 300,000 current customers and over $100M in revenue, we have only scratched the surface of the true potential of this market.
To achieve what we want in this market, we need to build an amazing team and this is were where you come in:
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. Youll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their phone system issues and their operations. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific industry verticals
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- 2+ years sales or related market/business experience
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/saas experience, sales experience or other related business experience
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You want to make a real difference
- You are naturally entrepreneurial
- You are street smart
- You need to want to win!
A little more about RingCentral. We have the industry's best cloud based telephony solution (phones coupled with disruptive software technology) with a large customer base and plan to rapidly grow our WW Sales Team. We're a smart, young and fun startup (catered lunches, cool snacks, ping pong, etc...) with solid financial backing (Series D with Sequoia Capital, Cisco, Khosla, DAG and Silicon Valley Bank) and recently launched some amazing products.
Day 1 Benefits include:
Full medical (PPO/HMO), dental and vision
Pre-ipo stock options
2 weeks vacation (accrued)
Flexible Spending account available
401k plan available
Please check us our at for some behind the scenes action:
Founded in 1993, RingCentral, Inc. is a leading supplier of PC-based fax and telephony communications software. The company makes and...