Deem, Inc. delivers Commerce-as-a-Service to businesses enabling them to save, sell and syndicate resulting in lower costs, increased revenue and enhanced customer loyalty. Over the past year, more than $6.5 billion of relevant commerce transactions occurred across Deem. Deem is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
The Sales Director - Enterprise Accounts will develop, drive and own all sales activities associated with Enterprise Accounts (2000+ employees) for the United States.
He/She will be responsible for pipeline management, sales process management, value proposition and pitch development in collaboration with marketing and leadership. He/She should understand the competitive marketplace and product set and continuously communicate internally with the Products team on all marketplace and prospect/customer requirements. Working in conjunction with our Solutions Consulting team, the Sales Director is responsible for selling solutions in Travel, eProcurement and Expense Management. The right candidate will be able to work independently, have an aggressive approach to driving revenue and be well versed in complex sales processes. A strong background in Enterprise Account and ERP solutions sales is essential.
- Identify and qualify new business and sales opportunities.
- Prospect and drive new business opportunities.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sales of a complete value proposition via the telephone and internet.
- Present value based ROI using business metrics and compelling business justification.
- Excel in a team environment with a passion to succeed and commitment to the customer.
- Represents organization at trade shows and meetings to sell products and services.
- BS/BA and 3-
- 5 years business experience preferred.
Results driven and able to achieve/exceed annual sales quotas.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal/external clients.
Outstanding time management skills.
Knowledge of the technology solutions currently available in the travel, expense and purchase arena; an understanding of the Enterprise segment and global travel landscape is a must.
SaaS background with emphasis on Expense, Travel and Purchase.
Demonstrated full cycle sales expertise from prospecting to close.
Stong financial acumen.
Excellent collaboration abilities.
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Poses a solid executive presence.
Ability to travel up to 50%.
Rearden Commerce, Inc. - 9 months ago