inMotionNow is the industry’s leading provider of workflow automation tools for creative divisions within enterprise marketing departments. We partner with an exciting list of well-known companies, including: Walt Disney, Oakley, Pandora, AMC Television, Lowe’s, NASDAQ, Staples, and DuPont – just to name a few!
The Sales Engineer/Implementation Specialist's (SE/IS) responsibilities fall in to two categories. Pre-sale, the SE/IS works with sales team members in understanding a customer's requirements and developing the plans and recommendations for tool configuration and customer on-boarding. After the customer sale, the SE/IS manages and conducts project implementation and customer on-boarding activities.
The SE/IS ensures customer implementations are completed on-time and within budget, thereby realizing the firm’s sales and profitability targets while meeting customer expectations for a successful implementation.
The SE/IS collaborates with sales, service, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure implemented projects accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer personnel.
Reporting to the Director of Client Services, the SE/IS reports on a dotted line to the sales manager responsible for the sales team supported.
- Manages the implementation of projects and customers closed by the assigned sales team, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, and customer satisfaction, or as directed by the sales manager.
- Assists with proposal and scope of work requirements documentation for client RFPs.
- Proactively assesses solution specifications in light of changing customer requirements, and recommends solution changes that optimize value the customer.
- Continually gauges customer satisfaction among key customer project stakeholders.
- Develops success metrics, including ROI, adoption, and business-process impacts, and presents these to customer project stakeholders in a compelling fashion.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources by communicating project status and success metrics.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum six (6) years of sales or sales engineering experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment; or A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales or professional services role
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a strong team-based culture
- Understanding of in-house or agency creative marketing processes, workflows, organization and needs considered a plus
- PC proficiency
- Able to travel ~50%
inMotionNow - 4 months ago
inMotionNow is a leading provider of enterprise approval workflow solutions for print, video, and interactive content, bringing efficiency...