Develop and implement a plan to propel Automated Logic - Chicago into the Market Place resulting in increased sales and long term business from end users, consulting engineers, general and electrical contractors.
Personally meet individual sales goals each year.
Collaborate with other ALC Chicago sales people, defining and selling business impact strategies and initiatives, personally developing and maintaining executive level customer relationships and co-authoring solutions with clients utilizing joint planning activities. Responsible for implementing successful account management and guiding the sales team to provide value to our customers.
Develop and implement a Sales plan for ALC Chicago.
Determine our product offering.
Determine the sales and operations training and resources necessary.
Determine and implement our local sales and marketing strategy.
Work with our Service Sales People and New Installation Sales people to sell building automation solutions to existing and new customers.
2. Develop existing end user accounts across all markets in conjunction with the new installation sales and service sales departments to identify and secure sales opportunities within new facilities and renovations / modifications of existing accounts.
3. Develop relationships with consulting engineers to build ALC awareness and assure LEED compliance in control system design and operation. Utilize available tools (ALC System Demonstration, Design spec builder, Energy Reports, etc.) to solidify ALC position.
4. Prepare proposals, responses and contract documentation.
5. Participation in Industry Organizations: Join and participate in Society of Illuminating Engineers, US Green Building Council, BOMA, and select associations to increase client understanding and businesses.
6. Professional Presentation: Maintain a professional presentation both in appearance and in written and verbal communication.
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales of DDC/EMS or HVAC controls.
- Knowledgeable in DDC control theory applications pertaining to the HVAC industry.
- Experience with Automated Logic product line preferred.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is a plus.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Strong ability to solve the financial and business problems for customers by providing high level mechanical solutions in a conceptual manner.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Posses valid state motor vehicle license and safe driving record as required by company’s insurance provider.
Automated Logic Corporation - 13 months ago