Position yourself in a fast-growth world class IT-Governance Risk and Compliance (IT-GRC) solution provider with specific focus on security, configuration and compliance management. You are a skilled and confident Sales Engineer who owns and directs the technical relationship with our customers and partners. This is the ideal role for someone who thrives as the technical lead, architecting enterprise solutions, conducting solution presentations, and directing implementation and operational meetings.
Your impact will be significant because: 1. you're a key ingredient to the success of each sales campaign you participate; 2. you share in its financial rewards with a quarterly bonus plan; and 3. you contribute directly to growth and bottom line health of the company.
This position is responsible for working with existing and prospective customers and partners to articulate the technical and business value of our solutions. This role is a field position that, in conjunction with the sales rep, will support the following activities within a geographic territory:
The successful candidate will have strong domain expertise in the following:
- Engage new opportunities to understand their technical and business requirements.
- Construct, present and articulate the designed solution to various and appropriate audiences, including technical, director and executive staff.
- Demonstrate nCircle suite of solutions to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Drive technical evaluations to success; install & support product evaluations for prospective customers and partners, ensuring success.
- Respond to proposals and RFIs.
- Remove technically related buying objections from the sales cycle.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction with the customer's implementation experience.
- Knowledge of Vulnerability Assessment and Configuration Management.
- OS expertise on Windows, Unix, Solaris, Linux.
- IP Networking expertise, including Cisco, Juniper and other systems.
- Security systems including Firewall, encryption, IDS/IPS.
- Hands on experience with virtualization platforms, including VmWare Workstation, ESX(i)
- Knowledge of compliance and regulatory standards including: PCI, ISO 27001 / 27002, SOX and CIS Benchmarks
- CISSP and or SANS accreditation is highly desirable.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent knowledge.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and success.
- Possess strong leadership and troubleshooting abilities.
- Independent, Energetic, Self-starter, work from a remote office in the field.
- Detail-oriented and a team player.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills with ability to address executive and technical level audiences.
- Ongoing desire to learn and stay current with the latest technologies.
- Desire to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Strong problem solving skills. Individual must be capable of accurately assessing needs, maintaining a calm business demeanor and taking quick action to resolve issues.
- Ability to travel at least 65% within Europe, Middle East and Africa (and possibly other regions worldwide as required).
nCircle - 23 months ago