Handle Sales and Account Management of Products and Services to customers in the Stationary Exhaust Catalyst business
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
- Account Management of existing customers including all technical support, providing catalyst formulation, sizing and pricing information for a variety of different applications.
- Respond to Individual Requests for Quotations by customers for specific projects.
- Manage and grow market share with current products and be the voice of the customer and market by participating in the direction of new product development and optimization
- Handle customer complaints and corrective action requests.
- Travel to existing customers and potential customers on an as-needed basis to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Effectively use Customer Relationship Manager (Software) tools to document and communicate information within company and group such as Trip Reports, details of important phone dialogue, contracts and agreements
- Follow up on leads generated from trade shows and trade journals either by phone, email or in person
- Follow up on Requests for Quotations with customers.
- Set up trade show exhibits and attend trade shows.
- Participate in marketing the company and our products by providing input for advertising, brochures, web content and writing articles for trade journals and case studies
- Network with other subsidiaries within Süd-Chemie to generate additional business.
- Work closely with R&D to communicate new opportunities which will lead to additional business.
- Extensive knowledge of engines and in particular the stationary engine market. Some knowledge and experience with catalysts & engine exhaust systems, markets and regulations that apply to those markets, including Diesel and Natural Gas Oxidation Catalysts (DOC), Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) and Selective Catalytic Reduction Catalysts (SCR).
- General knowledge of inorganic and organic chemistry very helpful.
- Working knowledge of thermodynamics & basic engineering principles.
- Communicate effectively by telephone and in person.
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Contact Manager software.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Minimum BS Chemistry, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or related industry experience.