Do you really understand the technical side of audiovisual equipment, components, and systems?
Can you combine the audiovisual engineering with the audiovisual sales?
Are you a top-class salesperson?
Are you good at it? Looking to get into the big leagues of AV?
Then this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. You’ll be pursuing large audio visual system installation contracts and bids, sometimes responding to client’s existing needs but often you’ll create a need or vision for the client. You will design advanced integrated audiovisual systems, help to sell the project, and reap the rewards.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background (2+ years) in Audio Visual systems. Both Audiovisual Sales and Audiovisual Sales Engineering.
- A preferred applicant will be solidly experienced in the sales prospecting / bid review / submittal process, especially if from an engineering platform. A commercial AV platform.
- A preferred applicant will have exceptional experiences and knowledge of Audio Visual, VTC, Network systems and equipment. Digital Signage sales experience would be great!
- Must Haves: Self-motivation – Excellent Customer Relation skills – Flexible, team player – PC proficiency – Follow-Through – Dependability.
- The Sales Engineer is results-driven – not ruled by the clock.
- Verifiable experiences, education and certifications
- This is a sales and engineering job ….
This is a key position. Please apply if you have verifiable experiences & knowledge of the technical aspects of advanced Audio Visual systems. This is an exciting opportunity to join a professional team
If you’ve been around the audiovisual and communications industry.......then you’ve heard about AVI-SPL
We are the global leader.
- 1400+ professional AV employees -- coast-to-coast and global
- Industry recognized in-house state-of-the-art Technical Training & Certification programs
- Extensive benefits and Far-reaching opportunities for personal growth and advancement ... in a multitude of venues and locations.
Check our website - www.avispl.com
Why We Love Working at AVI-SPL ...
Generous Paid Time Off, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long-term Disability options, Employee Assistance Plan, Flex Benefit Spending Accounts, extraordinary Education Reimbursement program, Employee Purchase plan, and more.
AVI-SPL - 11 months ago
AVI-SPL wants to win the eyes and ears of its clients. The company designs and installs videoconferencing systems and integrated multimedia...