STRUCTURAL collaborates with clients to improve infrastructure by combining our award-winning specialty construction, repair and maintenance services with our proprietary technologies to provide innovative solutions for demanding engineering and construction challenges.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Sales professional to develop new and strengthen existing customer relationships throughout the United States. This Sales professional will function as part of our STRUCTURAL Technologies Team focusing primarily on our strengthening business which includes structural strengthening engineering and construction services, post-tensioning, FRP systems and other specialized systems. As a Technology Sales professional for STRUCTURAL, you will collaborate with our Technology, Sales, and Operations teams to tackle the toughest construction challenges and meet the needs of our valued customers.
Successful candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered for this strategic sales position:
Candidates with the following experience may be given preference:
- Bachelor’s Degree requiried (candidates with a degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science Degree or related may be given preference)
- 5+ years of proven sales experience selling products or services in the construction industry to engineers, owners, architects, or contractors
- Strong understanding of design-build, design-bid-build, and negotiated private and public procurement
- Solid understanding of sales process with the ability to explain that process from identification of opportunity through close of sale
- Willing to travel minimum 50% of the time
This position will require significant travel (greater than 50%) throughout the designated territory to identify new business and strengthen existing relationships. Due to the traveling nature of this role, this position can be based anywhere in the Eastern or Midwestern part of the United States, however there is preference to the Baltimore / Washington Corridor. We are looking for a goal-oriented, self-starter for this strategic sales role. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills are required. We offer excellent compensation and benefits, including 401(k). EOE/M/F/D/V
- Knowledge of concrete repair and corrosion protection systems (galvanic and / or impressed current)
- Experience working in technically related corrosion or restoration market in a technical or sales support position
- Understanding of Concrete Material Science