Selectica is seeking Sales Engineers for our field sales organization. Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force. Sales Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. They must also be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Finally, the Sales Engineer must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
Selectica develops innovative software that the world’s most successful companies rely on to improve the effectiveness of their sales and contracting processes. Our guided selling, sales configuration, and contract lifecycle management solutions support the Global 2000 and growing mid-size firms. Our patented technology, delivered through the cloud, makes it easy for customers in industries like high-tech, telecommunications, manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, and government contracting to overcome product and channel complexity, increase deal value, and accelerate time to revenue.
- Development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Representing our products to customers and at field events such as conferences or seminars
- Responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Conveying customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Travelling throughout sales territory, and occasionally supporting other territories
How to apply
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years enterprise sales experience
- High aptitude for learning and an exceptional ability to apply new skills
- Experience selling contract management, content management, CRM, SFA, ERP, or CPQ solutions a plus, but not required
- Ability to work in a high-energy team, receive feedback, and adjust tactics as necessary
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales and knowledge of technology
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Must be prepared for extensive travel
Selectica, Inc. - 20 months ago