Sales Engineer - Germany/DACH
Location: DACH (Office-based in Munich or home based). Must be based in Germany.
Must have an EU Passport and be a Resident in Germany.
All applicants should apply directly to: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=2702301
Position yourself in a fast-growth world class Vulnerability Management, Configuration Compliance and Security Performance Management solutions vendor. You are a hands-on and confident Sales Engineer who owns and directs the technical relationship with our Enterprise customers and partners. This is the ideal role for someone who thrives as the technical lead, architecting Enterprise solutions, conducting solution presentations, and directing implementation and operational meetings.
Your impact will be significant because: 1. you're a key ingredient to the success of each sales campaign you participate; 2. you share in its financial rewards with a quarterly bonus plan; and 3. you contribute directly to growth and bottom line health of the company.
This position is responsible for working with existing and prospective customers and partners to articulate the technical and business value of our solutions. This role is a field position that, in conjunction with the sales rep, will support the following activities within a geographic territory:
- Engage new opportunities to understand their technical and business requirements
- Construct, present and articulate the designed solution to various and appropriate audiences, including technical, director and executive staff.
- Demonstrate nCircle suite of solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
- Drive technical evaluations to success; install & support product evaluations for prospective customers and partners, ensuring success
- Respond to Tenders, RFPs and RFIs
- Remove technically related buying objections from the sales cycle.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction with the customer's implementation experience.
- Knowledge of Vulnerability Assessment and Configuration Management
- OS expertise on Windows, Unix, Solaris, Linux
- IP Networking expertise, including Cisco, Juniper and other systems
- Security systems including Firewall, encryption, IDS/IPS
- Hands on experience with virtualization platforms, including VmWare Workstation, ESX(i)
- Knowledge of compliance and regulatory standards including: PCI, ISO 27001 / 27002, SOX and CIS Benchmarks
- CISSP and or SANS accreditation is highly desirable
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and success
- Possess strong leadership and troubleshooting abilities
- Independent, Energetic, Self-starter, work from a remote office in the field
- Detail-oriented and a team player
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills with ability to address executive and technical level audiences
- Ongoing desire to learn and stay current with the latest technologies
- Desire to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong problem solving skills. Individual must be capable of accurately assessing needs, maintaining a calm business demeanor and taking quick action to resolve issues
- Ability to travel at least 50% within DACH (and possibly other regions worldwide as required)