Title: Sales Engineer- Testing Services MW-181-09
Compensation: Competitive Compensation Commensurate with experience
Health, Medical and other Benefits also provided
Locations: Northern Virginia/ Washington, DC
Client Summary: Our client is the leading provider of wireless handset performance measurement products and services. Their clients include the world’s most popular device manufacturers, OEM’s and largest global Service Providers. They are continually advancing the science and handset performance measurement methods…setting new standards for voice and data performance.
Opportunity Summary: This is a high profile opportunity to impact the landscape of the hottest emerging wireless devices and participate in the growth of a dynamic, team oriented organization.
The Technical Sales Engineer role has 3 distinct responsibilities:
1. Pre-sales technical support to carrier & OEM customers
2. Primary Point-of Contact for clients during testing
3. Ongoing organization and understanding of device testing metrics for quarterly reports.
As the leading Sales Engineer you will support the Sales Directors with technical communications & presentations. During device testing, the SE will operate as the liaison between the test teams and clients, communicating the progress, services and updates as testing services are being delivered. To further assist carriers & OEM clients to deliver the highest quality devices to market, the SE will organize the testing metrics throughout the year to identify trends and assist in developing new testing services.
The Technical Sales Engineer is a client focused individual, capable of bridging the gap between customer requirements and multiple competing demands of our client’s business.
Skills & Requirements:
· Technical BS degree- MS preferred
· 5+ years wireless engineering experience, preferably with consumer devices or handset terminals.
· Working knowledge of 3GPP and 3GPP2 standards in the areas of RF, voice and data performance
· Demonstrated experience in a client facing technical role- must possess both technical and commercial acumen.
· Strong project management skills with the ability to work on and keep track of multiple projects simultaneously
· Expert-MS Office based software products, presentation programs and statistical analysis tools.