Each day, FedEx delivers a wide array of transportation, e-commerce, and business solutions to millions of customers around the globe. In order to deliver on the promise to make every FedEx experience outstanding, it is crucial to utilize top-notch services and bring together more than 290,000 of the best people available to deliver on that customer promise.
Want a career that can go the distance? Recently recognized as a well-established company that values people regardless of background and fosters growth, FedEx was included on the following lists in 2011:
FedEx also recognizes that true success means taking care of the people that our drive business results. By living out a company-wide foundation of people-service-profit (PSP), FedEx understands that in an age of increasing automation and technological advances, great people are still at the heart of our success. The right people deliver great service and this produces better profits.
- CNN Money’s Global 500
- Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies
- Black Enterprise Magazine’s 40 Best Companies for Diversity
This is all a result of having top-performing employees with an absolutely, positively spirit ready to deliver on the FedEx promise of quality.
If you’re looking to be part of that talent with terrific benefits, competitive pay and a ton of developmental opportunity, don’t wait any longer!
Click ‘apply now’ and tell us more about yourself today!
Sales Account Executive position selling ALL FedEx Services
Duties for this role include but are not limited to:
- Contacts customers, prospects and collaborates with other sales persons as a freight sales expert within a defined geographic territory to sell FedEx freight services.
- Focuses on personal sales targets by developing new business opportunities, troubleshooting customer problems and enhancing existing customer relationships.
- May have special markets or complex product lines that require significant customer relationship skills.
Bachelor's degree/equivalent in business administration, with major in marketing or finance. Typically four (4) years commercial or industrial sales experience. Strong human relations, communications and negotiation skills.
Overnight travel required.
FedEx Services - 7 months ago
FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete...