Javelin Strategy & Research provides strategic insights into customer transactions, increasing sustainable profits for financial institutions, government, payments companies, merchants and other technology providers.
This position will allow you to use your sales skills to consult with executives with P&L responsibility to use Javelin’s subscription and custom services, increase revenue and retention rates for specified accounts, build excellent client relationships offering value-added, insightful and strategic input to their business and orchestrate internal and external resources to build virtual teams committed to and accountable for your client's success.
We are looking for a passionate individual who wants to be an agent of change and help drive change in the financial industry and beyond. While we’re concerned with our bottom line, we are concerned with making a long lasting difference in the customer transactions ecosystem. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Through regularly scheduled on site and remote communications, manage existing book of business and maintain at a minimum current investment levels.
- Through regularly scheduled on site and remote communications, expand existing account relationships into new lines of business.
- Through use of existing contacts, and working with the marketing and analyst teams, sign a minimum of twelve new accounts annually.
- Maintain monthly and quarterly strategic plans for top 20 accounts and prospects.
- Maintain all account communication and sales cycle information in CRM.
- Communicate to management opportunities for improvement in services and products.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree a plus
- 3+ years proven consultative sales experience selling consulting services to large financial service, payments or software providers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to consistently meet or over-achieve sales quota for assigned territory,
- Must be proficient in strategic account planning, needs-based selling, complex sales and understanding of territory management
- Exhibit a proven commitment to client satisfaction and positive team relationships.
If interested, please visit http://www.greenwich.com/who-we-are/careers/career-opportunities to apply. Resumes received in any other manner will not be considered.
Javelin/Greenwich Associates is an equal opportunity employer.