As an Account Manager, your job is to win. If you are or were an athlete, this is a career that will allow you to utilize your drive towards tangible goals, to continually work on self-improvement for better and bigger results, to find creative yet tenacious ways to close a deal and get the win. It will be the closest you can come to utilizing that raw drive and fire without giving up your body.
The Account Manager is the team captain of their sales group who will seek out appropriate potential customers, set up meetings and close deals. You will work closely with engineering and marketing teams to match solutions with specific customer needs and drive company revenue, while work closely with account managers and inside sales to maintain and grow client relationships. The Account Manager should be capable of being a driving force of one, but also the consummate team player who understands a win for the team is the best win of all. In every interaction, you will be representing our brand and you will be looking for ways to push the brand positively, professionally and dynamically.
While experience in the IT or HPC industry is a bonus, we are looking for professionals with Can Do/Can't Quit attitudes who are driven by their inner fire, who believe in working passionately yet ethically, who believe we create our own successes in life and want to be part of a team dedicated towards a constant strive for success. If you're a driven person, if you're looking for a purpose in life, if you're looking for a career not a job, if you are someone who can make things happen, contact us. We'd like to meet you.
- Researching new verticals or potential customers
- Prospecting, cold calls, conducting face to face and web meetings
- Presenting AMAX Solutions and Services to targeted accounts
- Work with engineering and marketing teams to create proposals for solutions based on customer needs
- Be responsible for managing the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Establish, maintain and grow the client relationship
- Strong passion and self-discipline for continuously reaching and surpassing goals
- You welcome accountability
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation); at ease thinking on your feet
- Upbeat, energetic, self-motivated and presentable; a consummate professional
- Experience selling IT/High Performance computing solutions to corporate customers
- At minimum, a basic understanding of computer/IT products and concepts, and ability to grasp concepts and details quickly
- Dynamic thinker able to assess opportunities and create openings
- Doesn't lose the forest for the trees. Doesn't lose the trees for the forest
- Loves to win. Loves to win ethically more. Loves the team wins more than anything
- BA/BS in Engineering/Business/Communication + MBA preferred but not required
The company offers competitive compensation and benefit programs that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and 401K along with vacation, holidays and sick time.
About the Company
Founded in 1979, AMAX ( www.amax.com ) is a trusted leader in Custom Server and Storage Solutions in North America. Headquartered in Fremont, California, AMAX also operates several branch offices throughout North America and worldwide.
AMAX's expertise drives two key divisions that deliver customized computing solutions to a wide range of industries. AMAX's Appliance Manufacturing Division provides efficient and top-of-the-line manufacturing solutions and global logistics to OEM customers; and AMAX's High Performance Computing Division provides innovative and scalable custom server, workstation, server, and cluster products.
Amax is looking for an upbeat and career motivated talent to join us
Monster - 16 months ago