Sales Executive 1- ACC
AT&T Connected Communities is a consumer field organization responsible for driving sales by securing marketing contracts with owners and developers of apartment, condo and single-family homes within the AT&T service footprint. These partnerships enable ACC to market and grow strategic consumer products and services in these communities.
ACC is currently looking to fill a Sales Executive I position. The successful candidate will be responsible for structuring and securing new marketing contracts with owners and developers of apartment, condo and single-family homes within their assigned territory.
Responsibilities will include:
- Cold-calling prospects to set up meetings and secure new marketing agreements
- Developing and managing a sales funnel to meet specific monthly sales targets
- Coordinating with internal contract managers and AT&T legal to finalize contract language
- Coordinating with network and product teams to ensure availability of contracted services
- Maintaining ongoing relationships with internal and external partners to ensure all contractual obligations and targets are being met
- One year account management experience with large volume accounts.
- Excellent sales skills and a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards.
- Reliable transportation, ability to clear a drivers license check
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Strong time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Two or more years account management experience, preferably Business to Business experience with large volume accounts
- Bachelors Degree in Business or a related field
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability and desire to meet and exceed specific sales targets
- Proven ability to negotiate with executive-level managers and property owners
- Ability to work effectively with internal AT&T support teams (network, contracts, legal, pricing, etc.)
AT&T - 18 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...