Sells products and/or services and manages relationships with existing named accounts to ensure satisfaction, alignment of FI's Technology Strategy with FIS Corporate Strategy, account retention, and continued revenue growth.
This is a quota carrying account manager/farmer role.
Requires 10+ years of core/operational banking experience and is an absolute must!
We are looking for a dynamic and relationship driven banking savvy professional that is driven to deepen accounts and grow the business. Position is targeting mid-level accounts and prior banking experience/knowledge is required with successful sales experience highly preferred.
Candidates must have knowledge of core and ancillary banking products as well as banking operations.
Must be able to travel minimum of 50% and must be located out of Kentucky, Ohio, or Southern Indiana.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
"at risk" plan
- Works to achieve assigned annual sales quota
- Manages, plans, organizes, leads and controls balanced sales growth, continued account penetration, and customer satisfaction on a long-term multi-year focus
- Acts as primary liaison between client and FIS and understands client's needs, including financial expectations and restrictions
- Develops and executes account plans to ensure continued revenue growth from account base
- Performs detailed territory review for management (1st Quarter) providing information on assigned client base
- Demonstrates product and industry knowledge including various solutions, market strategies, and competitive intelligence
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients - utilizing FIS resources and tools. Garners sales management approval for proposal generation and apply no discounts to proposals/contracts without obtaining FIS management approval.
- Structures, negotiates and closes "deals" that meet customer expectations and FIS's ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise
- Negotiates terms and conditions of FIS contracts with client and ensures terms are within FIS standards
- Ensures accurate forecasting and pipeline management as well as accurate content and certification of information in EMS for assigned clients
- Implements account coverage methodologies that ensure 100% renewal rates of current FIS clients
- Identifies and reports "at risk" clients and escalates to executive management; prepares, implements and executes
- Listens and escalates concerns of customers with regard to current products/services
- Within client organizations, builds network of both operational and executive C-level users and maintains knowledge of products and services utilized
- Works directly with Corporate Briefing Team to plan, coordinate and facilitate client meetings at FIS offices and Executive and/or Sales Executive visits and presentations at client on-site facilities
- Prepares and submits Client Call Report after each client visit
- Other related duties assigned as needed
Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience as required for the specific job level
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Developing professional role. Fully qualified sales representative who has advanced beyond entry level. Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues. Has working knowledge of company products and services. Typically sells through a specific channel, having own territory, or working on a team and is responsible for small to medium-sized quota/territory. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new project or assignments. Typically requires 2 to 5 years of field sales experience.
- Good understanding of FIS products and services
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Communicates ideas both verbally, in written form and via presentation in a clear, concise, and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
- Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
- Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
- Travel is required - 50%
- Basic knowledge of both Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point Software
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Account Management (Commissioned)
FIS - 2 years ago
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in...